Trains Made Exclusively for Hobby Clubs and Organizations
- METCA (Metropolitan Division Train Collectors Association)
- Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA)
- Lionel Operating Train Society (LOTS)
- Southeastern Michigan S Gaugers
- CLRC - Chicagoland Lionel Railroad Club
- National Association of S-Gaugers (NASG)
- Toy Train Operating Museum
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (RMLI)
- LITTLE - Long Island Toy Train Locomotive Engineers
- Southern California S Gaugers Train Club
- Toy Train Operating Society (TTOS)
Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA)
The Best Toy Train Club on the Planet
Members of the Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA) are folks from all walks of life who love to operate or collect toy trains from all eras. For many, that joy in model railroading began in childhood when a Lionel electric train was the toy of choice and Lionel was one of the most recognized trademarks in the world. "Lionel" is part of the club name because members favor the trains made by the Lionel company begun in 1900. We love trains and love sharing our interests in the hobby with others, especially today's families.
Membership benefits include five (5) outstanding publications and participation in club activities and programs including:
* The Lion Roars, an award-winning, four-color publication devoted to the many and varied aspects of Lionel products, old and new
* Interchange Track, a revolutionary buying and selling publications that has become the most authoritative, continuously updated price guide available
* eTrack, a fully integrated, online buy-sell-swap service for toy trains, providing 24/7 access to the LCCA marketplace for Lionel trains
* The LCCA website, an award-winning site devoted to Lionel trains, the club, the hobby, collecting, and operating toy trains
* Our online Membership Roster of all members around the planet
* An annual convention, recognized as the most fun and best social event in the toy train world, and
* Collectibles conceived and created especially for Lionel enthusiasts that are colorful, highly collectible, and represent significant value to club members. Examples of some of these products that are still available are shown below.
In collaboration with Lionel, LCCA designs and develops club-sponsored products with relatively low production runs. Many of these become prized pieces on the layout or the collecting shelves of our members. Most items celebrate our annual convention or are part of this annual tradition; they are primarily available in connection with this event. An early registration gift and an on-site car as well as a very limited banquet car are produced. However, we have also reproduced entire train sets such as the Halloween General set from the postwar era with never-before-made, additional cars that extended this offering made exclusively for our members. Join the club ... the LCCA, to have the opportunity to acquire unique offerings such as these. You can join the club at our website.