Trains Made Exclusively for Hobby Clubs and Organizations
- METCA (Metropolitan Division Train Collectors Association)
- Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA)
- Lionel Operating Train Society (LOTS)
- Southeastern Michigan S Gaugers
- CLRC - Chicagoland Lionel Railroad Club
- National Association of S-Gaugers (NASG)
- Toy Train Operating Museum
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (RMLI)
- LITTLE - Long Island Toy Train Locomotive Engineers
- Southern California S Gaugers Train Club
- Toy Train Operating Society (TTOS)
LITTLE - Long Island Toy Train Locomotive Engineers
LITTLE is a model train enthusiasts club, operates a model train layout for the enjoyment of its members and the viewing public, and provides information and opportunities to interested persons.
The Long Island Toy Train Locomotive Engineers is currently producing a commemorative car as a Entenmann’s Hopper. Production of this Lionel car will be extremely limited, available to only those who purchase this car in advance.
In 1898 William Entenmann opened a bakery in Brooklyn, New York. Traveling by horse-drawn buggy, he delivered bread, cakes and other baked goods door to door. In the early 1900’s the family moved to Bay Shore, Long Island. Today over 100 years later, Entenmann’s still bakes their famous fresh and delicious sweet baked goods and delivers daily to stores across the United States. Entenmann’s ties to Long Island and LITTLE has allowed LITTLE with Lionel to produce this car under license from Entenmann’s ®