With smoke pouring from the stack and the headlight ablaze, this die-cast metal steam locomotive races to the big port cities on the East Coast with a boxcar, flatcar, and caboose in tow. The train travels through a short extension bridge and passes ten telephone poles, which are included with the set. Featuring the CW-80 Transformer and a huge oval of FasTrack track, the Pennsylvania Flyer is one of our most popular train sets.
• 4-4-2 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, flatcar, caboose, three straight FasTrack track sections, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-80 Transformer, smoke fluid,
short extension bridge, ten telephone poles
• Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
• Air whistle in tender
• Operating headlight
• Operating coupler on rear of tender
• Powerful maintenance-free motor
• Puffing smoke unit
• Die-cast metal locomotive body with metal frame and trucks
ROLLING STOCK FEATURES:
• Operating couplers
• Opening doors on boxcar
• Four removable canisters on gondola
• Minimum Curve: O-27
• Dimensions: Length: 46 1/2"
• Layout dimensions: 40" x 60"