#2124W Lionel GG1 Passenger Set (Conv. LOCO #2332)
6-31777 | Price: $469.99
A perfectly-created train, hailed by real railroad men as one of the finest models in the world. This 20-wheeled, 14 1/4” GG-1 locomotive comes equipped with dual Pullmor motors, electronic horn and bell, and MAGNE-TRACTION. It has a die-cast body and pilots, die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers, traction tires, and an electronic e-unit with Direction Lock. This magnificent loco also features operating directional headlights, illuminated marker lenses, and operating pantographs which raise and lower manually.
The three passenger cars in this set are masterpieces of realism. Each illuminated Pullman car features die-cast metal 6-wheel trucks with operating couplers, die-cast metal ends, and a metal frame. Pullman cars in set include IRVINGTON, MADISON, AND MANHATTAN.
To compliment the set, a separate-sale SAGER PLACE observation car is also available.
- (1) #2332 Brunswick Pennsylvania GG-1 with five stripes
- (1) #2625 IRVINGTON Pullman Car
- (1) #2625 MADISON Pullman Car
- (1) #2625 MANHATTAN Pullman Car
- LOCOMOTIVE FEATURES:
- Equipped with dual Pullmor motors
- Realistic electronic horn and bell
- Die-cast body and pilots
- Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers
- Traction tires
- Electronic e-unit with Direction Lock
- Operating directional headlights
- Illuminated marker lenses
- Operating pantographs which raise and lower manually
- PASSENGER CARS FEATURE:
- Illuminated interior
- Die-cast metal 6-wheel trucks with operating couplers
- Die-cast metal ends
- Metal frame
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: 14 1/4"
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel 2008 Train Catalog Volume 2