Pennsylvania Flyer (4-4-2 Steam Loco #8632)
6-31936 | Price: $189.99
With smoke pouring from the stack and the headlight ablaze, this die-cast metal steam locomotive races to the big port cities of the Eastern Seaboard with a boxcar, gondola, and caboose in tow. Featuring the CW-80 Transformer and a huge oval of FasTrack track, the Pennsylvania Flyer proves one of our most popular train sets.
- LOCOMOTIVE FEATURES:
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral and reverse operation
- Air whistle in tender
- Operating headlight
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body with metal frame and trucks
- ROLLING STOCK FEATURES:
- Operating couplers
- Opening doors on boxcar
- Four removable canisters on gondola
- SET INCLUDES:
- 4-4-2 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, gondola with four canisters, caboose, three straight FasTrack track sections, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-80 Transformer, smoke fluid
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Lenght: 46 1/2"
Layout dimensions: 40" x 60"
Minimum Curve: O-27
Classic Trains Vol. 2 2005
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos