Norman Rockwell® Christmas Train (LOCO #NORMAN ROCKWELL)
6-31942 | Price: $399.99
Perhaps no other artist has defined an American Christmas as much as Norman Rockwell®.
Featuring officially licensed reproductions of classic Rockwell® originals, the all-new Norman Rockwell® Christmas Train summons the cherished memories of yesteryear. A mighty 4-6-4 locomotive with puffing smoke, lights and whistle leads a very special consist of three decorated reefers, and a wood-sided caboose. The painting on each car is carefully reproduced using a special four-color printing process to ensure crystal clear images and brilliant colors. The Norman Rockwell® Christmas Train also includes the all-new FasTrack track system and the powerful new CW-80 Transformer.
- LOCOMOTIVE FEATURES:
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral and reverse operation
- RailSounds sound system with steam sounds, synchronized chuffing, crew announcements, brake squeal, steam whistle, and bell
- Operating headlight
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Powerful, maintenance-free motor
- Traction tire
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body
- ROLLING STOCK FEATURES:
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks (caboose has die-cast metal trucks) and operating couplers
- Painted bodies
- Metal brake wheels
- Lighted Caboose interior, operating smoke unit and marker lights
- SET INCLUDES:
- Hudson 4-6-4 steam locomotive and tender, 3 reefers, a wood-sided caboose, 3 straight FasTrack track sections, 8 curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-80 Transformer, smoke fluid,"How-to" instructional video
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: Approx. 59 1/2"
Layout dimensions: 40" x 60"
Minimum Curve: O-27
Classic Trains Vol. 2 2003
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos