SOUTHERN SEMI-SCALE 4-6-2 PACIFIC #1317 (CONVENTIONAL)
6-38640 | Price: $299.99
Until the arrival of the diesel, the 4-6-2 Pacific was the predominant passenger locomotive in the U.S. and Canada. Also used occasionally for freight service, they made up nearly 10% of the total steam locomotives built. K4 steamers, the premier passenger locomotives of the Pennsylvania Railroad, kept pace with the larger locomotives of the competition for almost four decades.
Perfect for medium to large layouts, these affordable 4-6-2 locomotives are a great addition to any
collection. Each engine is equipped with the realistic RailSounds sounds system, and can be upgraded
to include the TrainMaster Command Control system.
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
- TrainMaster Command Control upgradeable (upgrade 6-22960)
- RailSounds sounds system with CrewTalk communication and TowerCom announcements
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks with metal frame
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Directional lighting, including operating headlight and back-up light on tender
- Puffing smoke unit
- Firebox glow
- Traction tires
Road Number: 1317
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: 20"
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel Signature Catalog 2008 Volume 1