AT&SF Map & Slogan PS-1 Boxcar 5-Pack
Beginning in 1940, the Santa Fe Railroad initiated a new series of promotional decoration on their extensive fleet boxcars. One of five ATSF passenger line slogans – Grand Canyon Line, Scout, El Capitan, Super Chief, and Chief – was featured on a single side of each boxcar. On the opposite side, a large Santa Fe system map was boldly applied.
Implemented until 1947, the short- lived ATSF slogan series was a common site on Santa Fe freight lines, and rates today as one of the most notable schemes in freight car history.
- SKU: 6-81605
- Dimensions: Length per Boxcar: 11 1/4"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 379.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Santa Fe
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: None
- Pack Includes:
- "El Capitan" Scale PS-1 Boxcar
- "Chief" Scale PS-1 Boxcar
- "Super Chief" Scale PS-1 Boxcar
- "Scout" Scale PS-1 Boxcar
- "Grand Canyon" Scale PS-1 Boxcar
- Boxcar Features:
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Durable plastic frames with metal underframe details
- Separately applied metal underframe details
- Opening doors
- Box loads in interior
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product