New York City Transit Authority R30 Subway 2-Pack
6-25582 | Price: $399.99
Lionel scale subway cars are back again in all new class and paint scheme! Class R30 subway cars dressed in vibrant red.
Entering service in 1961, R30 subway cars operated mainly in the Eastern Division of the New York City Transit Authority line. The last of them were retired in 1993 after thirty solid years of service. Dressed originally in Kale green, the R30’s were repainted red in the late 1960’s. A common route for the R30 class was on the designated QJ line which included travel between Queens’ 168th Street and Coney Island.
LEGACY Control System opens the doors to reveal a wealth of realistic detail, decoration, and lighting features both inside the cars and out. Add this 2-Pack to Lionel’s R30 Subway set.
- Includes one "married" pair of non-powered subway cars
- Passenger car doors open by remote control
- Authentically detailed interiors
- Directional lighting including prototypical marker lights
- Lighted destination and route boards on front and sides
- Die-cast metal trucks
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Dimensions: Length: 30” (pair)
RailLine: NYC Transit
Minimum Curve: O-36
Lionel 2009 Volume II