#3854 Pennsylvania Operating Merchandise Car
6-27941 | Price: $74.99
One of the first postwar operating cars, the Operating Merchandise Car is a prized piece in any Lionel collection.
Load the crates into the roof hatch and watch them eject one by one when the door is opened with the press of a button. The newly-tooled Lionel reissue is made of durable plastic and features die-cast metal doors just like the original.
- Die-cast metal bar-end style trucks
- Operating couplers
- Open the door automatically at the touch of a button to eject box cubes from interior
- Remote Control Track section required
- Includes six merchandise cubes
- Postwar-inspired packaging
Road Number: 3854
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: 11 ½”
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel 2012 Volume 2