Missouri Kansas Texas UP Heritage LEGACY SD70ACe #1988
6-28263 | Price: $449.99
Union Pacific SD70ACe Diesel Locomotives
The Union Pacific has unveiled a series of locomotives that serve to honor and pay tribute to the people and railroads that have made them the leader they are today. Each locomotive features a unique paint scheme, incorporating elements of the six major railroads that have merged with the Union Pacific.
In cooperation with the Union Pacific, Lionel commemorate this important program by offering the Union Pacific Heritage Series Collection. This series features six SD70ACe Heritage locomotives, each one painted in modern paint schemes representative of its famous fallen flag railroads:
• Missouri Pacific
• Western Pacific
• Denver & Rio Grande Western
• Chicago & North Western
• Southern Pacific
To further commemorate the relationship between the two legendary companies, each will be packaged with a certificate of authenticity signed by Union Pacific Chairman and CEO and Lionel President and CEO Jerry Calabrese, and a stamped metal EMD builder's plate with an accurate serial number and built date.
In addition, these locomotives will come equipped with Lionel LEGACY Control System.
- Lionel LEGACY Control System equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- RailSounds 5.0 sound system with new intelligible CrewTalk dialog, more TowerCom announcements and eight diesel RPM levels
- LEGACY Speed Control with ON/OFF switch
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke system
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
Road Number: 1988
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Dimensions: Length: Approx. 17 1/2"
RailLine: Missouri, Kansas & Texas
Minimum Curve: O-36
Lionel 2007 Train Catalog Volume 2