Pennsylvania Flyer (Conventional 4-4-2 Steam Loco. #1645)
6-30018 | Price: $199.99
With smoke pouring from the stack and the headlight ablaze, this die-cast metal steam locomotive races to the big port cities on the East Coast. With a boxcar, flatcar, and caboose in tow, the train travels through a short extension bridge and passes ten telephone poles, which are included with the set. Featuring the CW-80 Transformer and a huge oval of FasTrack track, the Pennsylvania Flyer is one of our most popular train sets.
- LOCOMOTIVE FEATURES:
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
- Air whistle in tender
- Operating headlight
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body with metal frame and trucks
- ROLLING STOCK FEATURES:
- Operating couplers
- Opening doors on boxcar
- Flatcar includes crate load
- SET INCLUDES:
- 4-4-2 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, flatcar, caboose, three straight FasTrack track sections, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-80 Transformer, smoke fluid, short extension bridge, ten telephone poles
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: 46 1/2"
Layout dimensions: 40" x 60"
Minimum Curve: O-27
Lionel 2007 Train Catalog Volume 2
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos