The Polar Express™ O Gauge Set with LionChief Remote and RailSounds RC
6-30218 | Price: $429.99
For the first time ever in O Gauge, The Polar Express Train Set is available with remote control operation!
Fitted with the new LionChief Remote Control system by Lionel, engineers young and old have complete control over their Polar Express trains by an easy-to-use remote. You’ll feel a difference in the smooth operation of the Berkshire locomotive, and hear more realism in the locomotive sounds. In addition to the famous “All Aboard!” announcement of the Polar Express conductor, you’ll also get a brand new “Tickets Please” announcement that’s
only available in the LionChief remote control version of the train set.
• Train set, track, and wall-pack power supply included
• Ready-to-run out of the box!
Easy-to-use power and control system
• Basic wall-pack power supply
• Terminal track section with a jack for connecting the wall pack
• Kid-friendly hand-held remote
Run more than one locomotive on the same track!
• Distinct frequencies available for different LionChief locomotives allow for multiple remote engines to run at the same time
• LionChief locomotives can also run on any track powered by a conventional transformer at a constant 18 volts
• LionChief locomotives can operate at the same time as any Legacy or TMCC-controlled engine on the same 18 volt-powered layout and track
™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Set Includes:
- 6-28653 2-8-4 locomotive and tender
- 6-25100 Coach
- 6-25101 Coach
- 6-25102 Observation Car
- Eight curved O-36 FasTrack sections, Three straight FasTrack track section and a FasTrack Wall Pack terminal section.
- Remote Control for locomotive
- Wallpack power supply
- Polar Express decorative bell
- Locomotive Features:
- Electric locomotive controlled by remote
- Official "All aboard the Polar Express" and "tickets please" movie sound clip
- On/Off switches for smoke and sound
- RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and engine background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcements.
- Operating headlight
- Puffing smoke unit
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Two traction tires
- Die-cast metal locomotive body
- Large pilot and headlight lens shield
- Passenger Cars Feature:
- Interior lighting
- Decorated drumhead on observation car
- Rounded observation platform
- Silhouettes in window
- Remote Features
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons activate whistle sound, bell sound, and official announcements from the movie
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Set Length: 63 3⁄8”” / Layout: 40” x 60”
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel 2015 Ready-to-Run Catalog
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos