6-37146 | Price: $99.99
Lionel’s LEGACY PowerMaster provides superior AC track-voltage control for your command-equipped layout
Use it with any Lionel remote to remotely adjust track power from a Lionel PowerHouse or other external AC transformer (sold separately). Now, run conventional engines and fine-tune your command-equipped locomotives, lighting and accessories with precision. The LEGACY PowerMaster allows for 32, 120, or 200-speed step AC voltage control.
Lightning-fast over-current protection trips the PowerMaster’s internal breaker before those of the power transformer, safe-guarding your locomotive electronics and layout wiring. Then the PowerMaster lets you restore track power from your remote. Stop searching for tripped breakers hidden under your layout!
- Works with all Lionel Command Remotes
- Control conventional locomotives remotely; control speed, direction, whistle/horn, and bell
- Vary track power to fine-tune lighting, accessories, and command-equipped engines
- Remotely restore power after shorts
- Controls up to 180 watts of external power
- Receive commands wirelessly, no serial cable required
- Use one LEGACY PowerMaster per track loop to operate conventional locomotives independently
- Control one or more powered accessories as a group
- Split your yard into separate power blocks with additional LEGACY PowerMasters
Track and Power 2014-2015