CAB-1L/Base-1L Command Set
6-37147 | Price: $249.99
Everything you need to start operating in the Lionel Command Control environment – and an economical way to add operators when running trains with friends!
Whether you want to access the basic features of the LEGACY Control System or operate you older TrainMaster Command Control (TMCC) equipment, the CAB-1L remote controller allows you to walk around your layout while controlling your layout. The Base-1L receives signals from the remote and sends your commands across the layout.
If you already have a #992 LEGACY Base (6-14295), you can simply add one or more CAB-1L remotes to your existing LEGACY layout.
If you are looking to get started with the LEGACY Control System, these components are an affordable way to start unlocking many of Lionel's celebrated features.
Only one Base-1L is required per layout, even if you use multiple remotes.
- 6-37155 CAB-1L Remote Controller
- 6-37156 Base-1L
- CAB-1L Features
- Operates many LEGACY features and most TMCC equipment
- Operates LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Whistle/Horn" feature in LEGACY Control System equipped locomotives
- Works with both the #992 LEGACY Base and the Base-1L (only one required per layout)
- Addresses 99 ENG (engine) and 99 TR (train) IDs
- Base-1L Features
- Only one required per layout, unless there is a #992 LEGACY Base already installed
- Simple one-wire connection to your layout
- Single serial-port for limited system expansion
Lionel 2013 Signature Edition