Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad 45 Degree Full Corner Kit
6-37154 | Price: $225.99
Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad
Includes components to quickly assemble a Lionel Modular Railroad curve section and have it ready to join with friends and other hobbyists to create a giant FasTrack Modular Railroad layout. Component are precisely sized to incorporate two mainline tracks (O72 and O84 curves) and optimized for LEGACY Control System.
Each corner kit is a 45° turn; two kits are combined to make a full 90° turn. The Full Corners Kit offer the same area for scenic detail as adjoining straight sections.
To learn more and / or purchase a FasTrack Modular kit please go to Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA) on line store.
A step-by-step-assembly video is on the Lionel blog. Or download the Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad Specification Manual which includes all the pieces and measurements you need to build a module from scratch.
- Kit Includes
- 5 Side framing pieces 3"x¾" cut to length with rabbeted edges
- 2 28 ½"x2 ½"x¾" birch plywood for end framing with notches cut for Rotolocks
- 2 Rotolocks (male and female halves) and Rotolock wrench
- 4 steel leg brackets
- 4 leveling mounts for legs and threaded inserts
- 1 Eight position terminal strip
- 1 Eight wire wiring harness, cable ties and clamps
- 2 FasTrack 5" straight pieces
- 7 wood biscuit joiners
- All the necessary wood screws, finish nails, bolts, washers and nuts
- 1 Full size paper template for plywood top
- Not included:
- 4 2"x2"x31" legs
- Plywood top
Minimum Curve: O72 & O84
Lionel 2013 Signature Edition