Neil Young Signature Line 'Texas Special' F3 LEGACY Powered B Unit
6-39544 | Price: $379.99
NEIL YOUNG SIGNATURE LINE THE TEXAS SPECIAL F3 PASSENGER SET ADD-ON POWERED B-UNIT
Postwar inspired with 21st Century Technology
Signature Line F3 returns with features typically reserved for our highest end scale engines. Underneath the original diesel body this Signature engine comes loaded with the full LEGACY Control System and includes LEGACY RailSounds, ElectroCoupler, and Odyssey II Speed Control. Enjoy the realism of smoke, lights, sounds, and couplers — and the power of two modern can motors — all controllable from your LEGACY CAB-1L or CAB-2 remote controller. New, realistic details have been added to the F3 body as well—authentic lift hooks and boiler stack details equip the roofs on both the F3 A and B units.
Signature Line 15” Extruded Aluminum Passenger Cars make their return to the Lionel line with new realistic interiors, hand-painted passenger figures, separately-applied metal details, and interior lighting.
The Texas Special –“Glamour Train of the Southwest”—became an American icon in the 1950’s not only on the real railroad but also in the hearts of Lionel fans. Emblazened the Lionel body of the classic F3 diesel, the dashing red and silver of KATY and Frisco upheld the F3 engine as Lionel’s signature Postwar diesel.
You can also add a non-powered F3 B-unit and an additional passenger car 2-pack of that includes a StationSounds diner.
- Traditional Postwar locomotive tooling
- LEGACY Control System equipped— Able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Dual powerful maintenance-free can motors with momentum flywheels
- Die-cast metal trucks
- Die-cast metal frame with fuel tank
- Directional lighting
- Fan-driven smoke
- Adjustable smoke output in LEGACY Control Mode or TMCC mode
- ElectroCoupler on front end
- LEGACY Control for lights, coupler, and smoke
- Realistic lift hook and boiler stack details added to the roof
- Traction tires
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: 13”
RailLine: Texas Special
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel Volume 2 Catalog 2014