6-ELRR1 | Price: $119.95
Take command of locomotive speed with Cruise Commander, a patented breakthrough in speed control technology. The Cruise Commander provides constant speed and ultra-slow operation of your locomotives, and it's simple to install. While in operation, information about your locomotive's velocity is monitored from the motor directly. If dual-motored, each motor is balanced to the other, synchronizing the motors for smooth and quiet operation. Lash-ups are also possible when locomotives are aligned using the exclusive "nudge" feature.
- Features :
- Simple Tach-Less installation and operation
- High Frequency (20khz) PWM for silent motor operation
- Operates in command and conventional modes
- CAB-1 selectable 32 or 100 (default) speed steps
- Uses R2LC to be fully compliant with TMCC standards
- Horn pulse to control modern-era and post-war horns/whistles
- Directly drives LED's lighting without complex "load" resistor wiring
- On-board micro-controller provides future enhancement capabilities
- Splice-free connections make installation simple and quick
- Heat-sink has "PemNut", no more stripped mounting holes!
Dimensions: 2.75" L x 1.25" W x 1.2" H
Lionel 2013 Signature Edition