Jersey Central USRA Double-Sheathed Boxcar #14014
USRA Double-Sheathed Boxcars
First built during World War I, U.S.R.A. 40-ton double-sheathed boxcars lived to ride the rails from the steam era to as late as the 1960's.
- SKU: 6-81838
- Dimensions: Length 11 1/4"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 79.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Central of New Jersey
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 14014
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Durable plastic frames with metal underframe details
- Simulated wood-sheathed exterior
- Steam era Fishbelly-style underframe with separately applied metal details
- Opening doors
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product