Pennsylvania Flyer LionChief Remote Control 0-8-0 Steam Freight Set (Loco #421)
Champion of the rails, The Pennsylvania Flyer includes LionChief remote control for easy operation and walk-around fun.
- Train set, track, and wall-pack power supply included
- Ready-to-run out of the box!
Easy-to-use power and control system
- Basic wall-pack power supply
- Terminal track section with a jack for connecting the wall pack
- Kid-friendly hand-held remote
Run more than one locomotive on the same track!
Sign up for the Lionel Newsletter!
- Distinct frequencies available for different LionChief locomotives allow for multiple remote engines to run at the same time
- LionChief locomotives can also run on any track powered by a conventional transformer at a constant 18 volts
- LionChief locomotives can operate at the same time as any Legacy or TMCC-controlled engine on the same 18 volt-powered layout and track
- Smoke Unit
- LionChief Remote Control
Lionel How-to for Starting Model Railroading Hobby
- SKU: 6-30233
- Dimensions: Set Length: 45" / Layout: 40" x 50"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 269.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Traditional
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2016
- Catalog Title: Holiday Memories 2014
- Road Number: 421,539339,29789,477939
- Engine: Steam
- Set Includes:
- 6-18791 0-8-0 locomotive and tender
- 6-29789 Three-dome Tank Car
- 6-29790 Boxcar
- 6-29788 Caboose
- Eight curved O-36 FasTrack sections, one 10" straight FasTrack section, one FasTrack wall-pack terminal section
- Wall-pack power supply
- Remote for locomotive
- Locomotive Features:
- Electric locomotive controlled by remote
- Operating headlight
- Puffing smoke
- On/off switches for smoke and sound
- RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Operating couplers
- Maintenance-free motor
- Rolling Stock Features:
- Operating couplers
- Opening doors on boxcar
- Metal handrails and ladders on tank car
- Remote Features:
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons for whistle sound, bell, and special freight crew announcements
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product