Pennsylvania Flyer LionChief Remote Control 0-8-0 Steam Freight Set (Loco #421)
Champion of the rails, The Pennsylvania Flyer includes LionChief remote control for easy operation and walk-around fun.
- Train set, track, and wall-pack power supply included
- Ready-to-run out of the box!
Easy-to-use power and control system
- Basic wall-pack power supply
- Terminal track section with a jack for connecting the wall pack
- Kid-friendly hand-held remote
Run more than one locomotive on the same track!
Sign up for the Lionel Newsletter!
- Distinct frequencies available for different LionChief locomotives allow for multiple remote engines to run at the same time
- LionChief locomotives can also run on any track powered by a conventional transformer at a constant 18 volts
- LionChief locomotives can operate at the same time as any Legacy or TMCC-controlled engine on the same 18 volt-powered layout and track
- Smoke Unit
- LionChief Remote Control
Lionel How-to for Starting Model Railroading Hobby
- SKU: 6-30233
- Dimensions: Set Length: 45" / Layout: 40" x 50"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 269.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Semi-Scale
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2016
- Catalog Title: Holiday Memories 2014
- Road Number: None
- Engine: Steam
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product