Pere Marquette Legacy RailSounds Tender #1225
Lionel gives you the choice of two separate-sale tenders to run with Pere Marquette #1225 Berkshire. This one is decorated accurately in authentic Pere Marquette lettering, and the other is decorated in the popular Polar Express scheme.
The tender equipped with LEGACY RailSounds featuring recordings of the actual Pere Marquette locomotive.
- TrainMaster Command Control
- Wireless Tether
- LEGACY RailSounds
Pere Marquette Tender
- SKU: 6-11204
- Dimensions: Length: 13”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 439.99
- year: 2009
- rail line: Pere Marquette
- Minimum Radius: O-54 (with Scale Berkshire)
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: 1225
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Five official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog-DynaChuff synchronized chuffing that shifts through 15 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds-Realistic operator-controlled effects, including the water injector-Independently adjustable volume controlled effects such as whistle at full volume
- ElectroCoupler on rear of tender
- Dual FatBoy speakers for the ultimate in sound
- Operating back-up light on tender for directional lighting
- Die-cast metal body and trucks
- Separately applied metal details, including tender plates
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product