Southern Pacific LEGACY U33C Diesel #8773
In the spirit of A.C. Gilbert and his passion for innovation, Lionel introduces a newly-tooled scale diesel to the American Flyer roster—the GE U33C six-axle diesel locomotive. Built between 1968 and 1975 by GE Transportation Systems, nearly 400 3,300 horsepower “Big Bombers” were made to haul heavy loads for a variety of railroads including Southern Pacific and Erie-Lackawanna.
The new Gauge U33C is made from all-new tooling and boasts the incomparable Lionel LEGACY Control System. Highly detailed and true to the originals, they feature many new details and features never before available in American Flyer ‘S’ Gauge, including replaceable scale wheel sets for operation on either scale track or traditional American Flyer type track.
- LEGACY Control System
- LEGACY RailSounds
LEGACY AF U-Boat Diesel Locomotive - 10/11
Chop vs Smooth Sine Wave
A/F LEGACY in Conventional
- SKU: 6-48146
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 14“
- Gauge: S Scale
- price: 369.99
- year: 2009
- rail line: Southern Pacific
- Minimum Radius: None
- Catalog Year: 2009
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2009 Volume II
- Road Number: 8773
- <b>LEGACY Control System </b> equipped—able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control Mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Five official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialogue-Eight diesel RPM levels-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals -Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- Operating couplers on front and rear
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab Interior
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product