TMCC Accessory Motor Controller (AMC)
Operate Motorized Accessories With Prototypical Speed And Direction!
The AMC gives you control over your accessories like never before. When used in conjunction with lights, the AMC allows you to control bulb brightness from the CAB Remote Controller. When used in conjunction with your accessories' motors, the AMC gives you control over operation. You can spin the cab on a gantry crane with the red knob, or raise and lower the boom with the CAB Remote Controller buttons.
- SKU: 6-14183
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: None
- price: 114.99
- year: 0
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: None
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: None
- Precise motor and/or light control
- Operation of accessory speed, direction, or function from the CAB Remote Controller
- Two modes allow you to take fine control of accessory motor functions (e.g., gantry crane cab rotates as you rotate CAB Remote Controller knob in whichever direction you are turning OR accessory operates in its normal way as long as you give it the command to operate)
- Programmable accessory motor speed or light intensity
- Operates up to four motors or up to four lights
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product