New York Central Freight Set RailSounds Version (4-6-4 Steam Loco #5412)
6-21988 | Price: $449.95
If you are looking for the ultimate in quality, durability and a great
price for a ready-to-run train set, you need look no further than Lionel’s
premium New York Central Freight Set. Leading the set is a new, highly
detailed die-cast steam locomotive that is fully upgradeable to
TrainMaster® Command Control. It is coupled with a durable die-cast tender,
and boasts an impressive puffing smoke unit and red firebox glow. Three
pieces of high quality Lionel rolling stock, all with die-cast trucks, are
punctuated with a
classic lighted bay window caboose. Running on standard O-31 track and
powered by the all-new 80BW 80 watt transformer, this set has unparalleled power and is the ultimate way to begin years and years of railroad excitement.
- Die-cast locomotive and tender
- Single dome tank car
- Flatcar with trailer
- Bay window caboose
- 8 pieces of straight and 8 pieces of curved O-31 track
- 80BW 80 watt transformer/controller
- Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender
- Back-up light on tender
- Red firebox
- SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds
- Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender, SignalSounds with bell and whistle or digital RailSounds with bell and whistle, synchronized chuffing, crew announcements, brake squeal and steam sounds, Puffing smoke unit, Die-cast trucks, Operating headlight, Back-up light on tender, Red firebox glow.
- SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds.
- Rolling stock features include: Die-cast trucks and operating couplers, Detailed molded bodies and frames, Interior illumination (caboose), Painted bodies.
- Die-cast Body
- Molded Plastic Body
- Command Upgradeable
- Magnetic Couplers
- Plastic Frame
- Interior Lighting
- Smoke Unit
- Red Firebox Glow
- Die-cast Metal Trucks
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Set Length: 64"
RailLine: New York Central
Minimum Curve: O-31
Classic Trains Vol. 2 2000
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos