Before dialing, take a moment to view the simple checklist below and have the answers to these questions readily available. It will help us to serve you quickly and efficiently.
1. What is your product number(s)?
2. Where was it purchased?
3. Was it purchased within the last year? If not, then we recommend taking it to your local Authorized Service Station. (Locate Authorized Service Station)
4. Do you have a receipt? (The receipt is your proof of warranty)
5. Are you running your train in command control or conventional?
6. Have you tried to reprogram your engine? (Click Here For Programming Guide)
7. Have you performed any diagnostics? If so, what have you checked?
Phone: 586-949-4100 or 800-454-6635
Lionel Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) are available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET to answer general questions regarding products and services offered by Lionel.
When calling Lionel Customer Service, please note extensions 9105 and 9106 are no longer valid extensions and will only delay you in reaching our staff.
TalkToUs@lionel.com or (Click Here)