The set you have always wanted, beautifully recreated.
From the sleek little bell ringer C & O GP-7 to the Rocket Launcher and Searchlight Cars, this set has all the makings of childhood memories with the features you've come to expect. Roll down the rails with this set and keep your railroad empire safe from intruders with 'The Defender'. First cataloged in 1959, this American Flyer favorite has been brought back for everyone to enjoy today!
Similar to the original, the set includes GP-7 diesel with ringing bell, Navy flatcar with vehicles, searchlight car, Marines boxcar, rocket launcher, and caboose.
- SKU: 6-49624
- Dimensions: Length: 7 1/8" / Set length: Approx. 48"
- Gauge: S Gauge
- price: 599.99
- year: 2010
- rail line: Chesapeake & Ohio
- Minimum Radius: None
- Road Number: None
- Set Includes:
- GP-7 diesel with ringing bell
- Navy flatcar with vehicles
- Searchlight car
- Marines boxcar
- Rocket launcher
- Locomotive Features
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Ringing bell
- Directional lighting, including operating headlight and back-up light
- Interior cab light
- Front and rear operating couplers
- Traction tires
- Metal frame
- Die-cast metal trucks
- Rolling Stock Features
- Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers
- Illuminated searchlight on searchlight car
- Removable vehicles on Navy flatcar
- Removable rocket on rocket launcher car
- Metal frame and opening doors with latches on boxcar
- Interior illumination in caboose
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product