Amaze your friends and relatives with this spectacular water tower. Push the button on the remote control and the water spout lowers, ready to “empty” its contents. Inside the tower, you see the water level lowering. Where is it going? Only we know the secret, but you will enjoy the illusion time and time again. First produced in 1946, the difficult-to-find #38 makes its triumphant return to amaze a new generation of Lionel railroaders.
- Die-cast base
- Detailed molded body and legs
- Water level inside tower appears to lower when button on controller is pushed and spout lowers
No. 38 Water Tower - 3/01
- SKU: 6-14086
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 6” x 6” x 10 1/8”
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 129.95
- year: 2001
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: None
- Catalog Year: 2000
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2000
- Road Number: None
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product