#3854 Pennsylvania Operating Merchandise Car
One of the first postwar operating cars, the Operating Merchandise Car is a prized piece in any Lionel collection.
Load the crates into the roof hatch and watch them eject one by one when the door is opened with the press of a button. The newly-tooled Lionel reissue is made of durable plastic and features die-cast metal doors just like the original.
OPERATING MERCHANDISE BOXCAR 1/13
- SKU: 6-27941
- Dimensions: Length: 11 ½”
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 74.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Volume 2
- Road Number: 3854
- Die-cast metal bar-end style trucks
- Operating couplers
- Open the door automatically at the touch of a button to eject box cubes from interior
- Remote Control Track section required
- Includes six merchandise cubes
- Postwar-inspired packaging
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product