The #990 LEGACY Command Set features a #991 LEGACY CAB-2 Remote Controller and a #992 LEGACY Command Base/Charger, the two components you need to get started. Only one LEGACY Command Base/Charger is required per layout.
Like traditional TMCC, the LEGACY Command Base/Charger receives information from the Remote Controller and sends it out to the track via a simple one-wire connection. But that's not all. The LEGACY Command Base/Charger remembers information about your layout, enabling the CAB-2 Remote Controller to display road names and numbers on the LCD screen.
Software Updates: Legacy Cab-2 & Base Software Version 1.54
LEGACY version 1.52 Instruction Manual
- SKU: 6-14295
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: None
- price: 399.99
- year: 0
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: None
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Catalog Title: Track and Power 2014-2015
- Road Number: None
- SET INCLUDES:
- #991 LEGACY CAB-2 Remote Controller
- #992 LEGACY Command Base/Charger
- CAB-2 Remote Controller Features:
- Back-lit LCD screen - the largest on the market
- Back-lit LCD keypad displays numbers or icons for ease of use
- Built-in rechargeable batteries
- Feedback mode - the remote vibrates to reinforce the effort and momentum of your locomotive
- Accepts memory modules from each LEGACY Control System locomotive
- COMMAND BASE/CHARGER FEATURES:
- Only one LEGACY Command Base/Charger required per layout
- Simple one-wire connection to your layout
- Built-in dock for recharging CAB-2 Remote Controller
- Stores operating information and settings for your layout
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product