A Christmas Story Set (0-8-0 Steam Loco)
It wouldn’t be the holidays without A Christmas Story, so Lionel proudly presents a tribute to this classic movie. Head down the rails with the powerful 0-8-0 steam locomotive puffing smoke as it pulls the colorfully reminiscent freight cars behind. Blast the whistle to let the people know the train is on its way with Ralphie aboard to save the day.
This fabulous set includes a boxcar, gondola with box load, reefer car, and illuminated caboose, all decorated with the familiar sights and favorite scenes of this movie tradition, including the “triple dog dare” and the infamous “major award”. Ready to run with everything you need, including a generous loop of FasTrack powered by a magnificent CW-80 Transformer.
- Smoke Unit
A Christmas Story Ready-To-Run Train Set
Ready-To-Run Set Basics
CW-80 Operation Instructional Video
Ready-To-Run Set Troubleshooting Tips
Lubrication & Maintenance of R-T-R Locomotive
- SKU: 6-30118
- Dimensions: Set Length: Approx. 58” / Layout dimensions: 40” x 60”
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 329.99
- year: 2009
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Christmas Catalog
- Road Number: None
- Set Includes
- 0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, gondola with box load, reefer car, caboose, three straight FasTrack sections, eight FasTrack curve sections, one FasTrack terminal section, powerful CW-80 Transformer, and smoke fluid.
- Locomotive Features
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and
- reverse operation
- Operating steam whistle with ON/OFF switch
- Operating headlight
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast operating coupler on front of locomotive
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Traction tires
- Rolling Stock Features
- Operating couplers
- Opening doors on boxcar and reefer
- Box load on gondola
- Die-cast sprung trucks on boxcar, reefer, and gondola
- Die-cast trucks on caboose
- Interior illumination in caboose
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product