ADM Scale 30K Gallon Ethanol Tank Car 3-Pack
Modern 30,000 Gallon Tank Cars
In the last decade, growing public and government support for Ethanol as an alternative fuel source has created the need for an expanded fleet of modern tank cars to haul millions of gallons of Ethanol from the corn-belt Midwest to high-consumption areas across the country. The most common tank car used for ethanol transportation today is the AAR-classified “T108” model. This non-pressurized, modern tank car has an impressive capacity of 30,000 gallons and is nearly 60’ in length. As demand for ethanol increases, 30,000-gallon tank cars are increasingly seen in long unit trains, some nearly a hundred tank cars in length!
- SKU: 6-27992
- Dimensions: Single car length approx. 15”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 239.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Archer Daniels Midland
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2013 Signature Edition
- Road Number: None
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Hidden uncoupling tabs
- Rotating bearing caps
- Die-cast metal end sills
- Metal ladders, safety rails, steps, railings
- Metal platform with etched metal walkways
- Opening fueling hatch cover on roof platform
- Unique, non-consecutive road numbers on each tank car
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product