Alton Limited Pacific #659
From its 1924 debut at Chicago’s Union Station, the “new” Alton Limited held the title “Handsomest Train in the World.” This famous Chicago & Alton luxury passenger train, now available by Lionel, is pulled by a Pacific locomotive and painted in “red” livery. Matching Madison passenger cars are also available in maroon and red. An “Alton Limited” drumhead on the observation car deck finishes off this very special train.
- Smoke Unit
Pacific & K4 Steam Locomotives - 10/08
- SKU: 6-38657
- Dimensions: Length: 20"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 299.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Chicago & Alton
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2008
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2008 Train Catalog Volume 2
- Road Number: 659
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
- TrainMaster Command Control upgradeable
- <b>RailSounds</b> sounds system with CrewTalk communication and TowerCom announcements
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks with metal frame
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Directional lighting, including operating headlight and back-up light on tender
- Puffing Smoke unit
- Firebox glow
- Traction tires
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product