Amtrak Amfleet Cab Controlled End Car
In push-pull service, a locomotive pulls a commuter train in only one direction. When reversed, the locomotive is controlled remotely from a “control cab” car at the opposite end of the train.
Create your own push-pull commuter train with the Amfleet Cab Control End Car. When you put your diesel engine in reverse, the yellow striped end car takes the lead in your passenger consist, simulating cab-control operations onthe real railroads!
Amfleet Cab Control End Car - 10/10
AMFLEET CONTROLLED END CAR LIGHTING CORRECTION
- SKU: 6-35454
- Dimensions: Length: Approximately 19”
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 89.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Amtrak
- Minimum Radius: O-36
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: None
- Die-cast metal trucks and operating couplers
- Flush fitting windows
- Interior illumination
- Metal frames
- Detailed interiors
- Separately applied underside details
- Operating headlight
- Operating red marker lights
- Operating strobe light on roof
- Horn details on roof
- Driver figure
- On/Off interior light switch
- On/Off strobe light switch
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product