Since 1950, more than 10,000 Trackmobiles have been put into service around the world.
These innovative and agile 4850TM Trackmobile® vehicles can run on rails as well as the road due mainly to an ingenious hydraulic coupler design that allows weight from coupled rail cars to be transferred to the vehicle. This weight transfer increases the traction of the light Trackmobile and makes it perfect for light switcher duty on the railroads. Lionel now offers a 1:48th scale 4850TM Trackmobile made from all-new tooling.
- TrainMaster Command Control
Trackmobile w/ Command Control - 2/11
Trackmobile Instructional Video
- SKU: 6-28468
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 6”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 299.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Amtrak
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2011
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2011 Volume 2
- Road Number: None
- <b>Command Control</b> equipped – able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Maintenance-free motor
- Die-cast metal body
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Interior lighting
- Directional headlights and rear lights
- Blinking "strobe lights" on roof
- Realistic interior cab details
- Driver figure
- Window inserts
- 1:48 Scale
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product