Ann Arbor LEGACY Scale Powered FB-2 Diesel
Alco built over 330 FA-2 and FB-2 locomotives for American railroads beginning in 1950. The stylish locomotives served on railroads from coast to coast.
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY Control System
- SKU: 6-81522
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 13 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 449.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Ann Arbor
- Minimum Radius: O36
- Scale: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 53B
- Engine: Diesel
- <b>LEGACY™ Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY™ Control mode, in TrainMaster® Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey® II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Metal frame
- <b>ElectroCouplers™</b> on rear of locomotives
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Separately applied metal detail parts
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product