Baltimore & Ohio PS-1 Boxcar 2-Pack
Two of the most famous “Fast Freight” paint schemes ever - now available on highly-detailed scale boxcars.
Built in 1945 and 1947, the B&O “Sentinal” and the “Time-Saver” boxcars were relied on for fast dependable service for many years on the Baltimore & Ohio railroad lines.
- SKU: 6-27270
- Dimensions: Length: 11 ¼” each
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 139.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Baltimore & Ohio
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2010 Volume 2
- Road Number: None
- 2-Pack Includes
- 6-27271 B&O "Time-Saver" PS-1 Boxcar
- 6-27272 B&O "Sentinal" PS-1 Boxcar
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Separately applied metal underframe details
- Opening doors
- Box loads in interior
- Each car in pack individually boxed
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product