Baltimore & Ohio TMCC Scale 4-4-2 E-6 Atlantic #1465
E6 Atlantic: The Lindbergh SpecialJune 11, 1927: Two films of Charles Lindbergh’s triumphant return to America were rushed from Washington to a New York City movie house via both train and airplane to assure timely viewing of America’s hero. Pennsy’s choice for the competition was the Atlantic 4-4-2 number 460. Reaching speeds of 115 m.p.h., the 460, with two cars in tow, made the 216 mile dash in only 175 minutes. Since the film was developed en route, the copy delivered by the E6 beat that of its counterpart on the airplane.
Lionel is also proud to offer two other Atlantics in prototypical road names, the Baltimore & Ohio and the Santa Fe.
- All new die-cast boiler, frame, tender and tender trucks, Metal tender frame, drawbar, engine side rods, handrails and ladders, Operating headlight, marker lights and firebox glow, Traction tires, Puffing smoke unit.
- Command controlled, RailSounds, TowerCom, CrewTalk, Electrocoupler on rear of tender, Directional lighting.
- Smoke Unit
- TrainMaster Command Control
4-4-2 Atlantic Steam Locomotive - 9/99
- SKU: 6-18094
- Dimensions: Length: 18"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 549.95
- year: 1999
- rail line: Baltimore & Ohio
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2000
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2000
- Road Number: 1465
- Die-cast Body
- Trainmaster Command Control
- Die-cast Frame
- Marker Lights
- Directional Lighting
- Red Firebox Glow
- Smoke Unit
- Traction Tires
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product