Berwind White Coal Scale GLA 50-ton Twin Hopper 3-Pack
Berwind White Coal Company GLA Hoppers
The Pennsylvania Railroad built more than 30,000 GLA hoppers between 1904 and 1911. Similar cars were rostered by several other roads as well with thousands of cars still in service as late as the 1960s. Hoppers of the Berwind White Coal Company, headquartered in Windber, PA were copies of the Pennsylvaina RR design
- SKU: 6-81793
- Dimensions: Length 8" ea.
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 219.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Berwind White Coal
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: None
- All New Tooling!
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Durable plastic body with die-cast frame
- Accurately reproduced die-cast metal GLA-specific side frames
- High level of separately applied detailed parts
- Road and era specific details including end sills, post, hand brakes, and hopper doors
- Frames feature Kadee® coupler mounting pads for easy conversion to scale couplers
- Opening hopper doors
- Removable coal load insert
- Detailed hopper interior
- Unique road number on each twin hopper
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product