Burlington Northern LEGACY SD60 Diesel #8301
A King of the Modern Rails!
The SD-60 diesel from EMD is a freight hauling brute. At 3,800 horsepower, this six-axle locomotive was a mainstay for a variety of railroads since it was first introduced in 1984.
Scale-sized, equipped with dual motors and the full pallet of LEGACY features, the new Lionel SD-60 is now available in Burlington Northern livery. Painted in the distinguished green of BN, this diesel engine also sports the alternate “Tiger Stripe” paint scheme on the cab nose which was added by BN to increase locomotive visibility.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
LEGACY SD60 INSTRUCTION MANUAL 07/11
- SKU: 6-28312
- Dimensions: Length: 18”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 499.99
- year: 2010
- rail line: Burlington Northern
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: 8301
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control </b>with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog--Eight diesel RP M levels-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with
- momentum flywheels
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Operating ditch lights
- <b>ElectroCouplers</b> on front and rear
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control mode with lower starting speeds
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product