Canadian National TankTrain 2-Pack
First built in the 1970s, the TankTrain system provided a faster, more economical way to load and unload unit trains of tank cars. Strings of these cars were connected with hoses and valves. Rather than unload or load each car individually, a crew could handle the entire string from one end of the train.
- SKU: 6-29771
- Dimensions: Length: 15 ½” each
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 159.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: Canadian National
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Volume 2
- Road Number: 75561, 75565
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks with rotating bearing caps and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tab
- Separately applied metal details
- Flexible hoses between cars
- Unique road number on each car
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product