Canadian Pacific LEGACY Evolution Hybrid Diesel #9860
Canadian Pacific Evolution HybridAfter years of research and development, Evolution® Series locomotives by General Electric recently hit the rail, and they’ve quickly proved to be the most technologically advanced, fuel-efficient, and environmentally friendly diesel locomotives in history. A leader in modern railroading, Canadian Pacific has a full fleet of ES44AC Evolution engines in their line, 200 in total. Their reliance on these modern engines reflects the railroad’s commitment to improving fuel efficiency and strict adherence to current environmental standards that minimize pollution.
The EcomaginationSM team of GE is already at work designing for the future, taking the success of their eco-friendly ES44 series of locomotives to the next level. Witness GE’s Evolution Hybrid Locomotive – the most efficient and cleanrunning, high-horse power locomotive in existence. Soon, testing of the original Hybrid prototype will be complete, and this most modern of all engines will be ready for work on the modern railroad lines.
Bringing the future to you today, Lionel offers a special version of the Evolution Hybrid decorated in the dramatic red livery of Canadian Pacific. Very similar to the railroad’s non-Hybrid version of this locomotive, the Canadian Pacific Evolution Hybrid comes equipped with the same incredible features and details of Lionel’s original GE’s Evolution Hybrid - the ultra-modern and ecofriendly battery boxes along the side of the engine and dramatic “charging lights” that flash in motion along the sides near the walkway deck.
- LEGACY RailSounds
- LEGACY Control System
- Odyssey System II
- Smoke Unit
Vision Canadian Pacific Hybrid Manual 06/10
- SKU: 6-28320
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 874.99
- year: 2010
- rail line: Canadian Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-54
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: 9860
- Spectacular Lighting Features!
- Prototypical battery "charging lights" flash in motion along sides of locomotive
- Enhanced realistic lighting in cab interior
- Directional lighting including dual LED headlights on front and rear
- Oscillating ditch lights on front
- Illuminated number boards
- Ground lights on sides
- Unparalleled Detailing!
- The die-cast metal GE Evolution Hybrid has an unprecedented level of body detailing and accurate, separately applied parts. Just look at all the special features:
- Opening compartment doors reveal hidden details
- Realistic, separately applied radiator vents
- Operating radiator fans
- Decorated cab interior with enhanced panel detail
- Die-cast metal body
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Enhanced Sound Features!
- LEGACY RailSounds sound system synchronizes realistic sounds to nearly all aspects of locomotive operation, features, and effects. Just look at how many ways you can enhance the sound experience:
- Independently adjustable volume control allows you to use the remote Controller to lower the level of background effects (such as RPM levels) while keeping operator controlled effects (such as the horn) at full volume.
- Five offcial railroad speeds with Crewtalk dialog
- Eight diesel RPM levels
- <b>TruRail Dialog</b>– Activate our upgraded dialog features, which boast realistic dialog scenes and the most authentic railroad terminology possible. Also, dialog scenes can change with engine operation and user control
- <b>TruRail Signals</b>– Activate the "quilling" horn and user playable bell featuring continuous or single strike sounds with variable intensity. There's a dedicated CAB-2 control for both horn and bell functions.
- Plus all the high-end features you've come to expect from Lionel :
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b>– you can run the engine in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with ON/OFF switch
- Two high-torque motors with momentum fywheel
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product