Central of New Jersey PS-1 Boxcar #23522
First introduced in 1947, the PS-1 boxcar became one of the most common freight cars on the mainlines of North America. Found on railroads large and small, thousands of these cars survived into the late 1970s.
- SKU: 6-17771
- Dimensions: Length: 11 1/4"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 79.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Central of New Jersey
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: 23522
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks with operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Separately applied metal underframe details
- Box load in interior
- Opening 8' Superior-style doors
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product