Chesapeake & Ohio Non-Powered Scale GP9 Diesel #6249
The popular 1750-horsepower GP9 locomotive ranks as one of the most successful locomotives built by EMD. An ideal replacement for F-units, almost 3500 units were built from the mid 1950s to the mid 1960s. Many GP9s remain in operation today.
- SKU: 6-34743
- Dimensions: Length: 14 ¼”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 239.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: Chesapeake & Ohio
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Volume 2
- Road Number: 6249
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Front and rear magnetic couplers
- Select separately applied metal details
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product