Christmas LEGACY U33C Diesel #1225
In the spirit of A.C. Gilbert and his passion for innovation, Lionel introduces a newly-tooled scale diesel to the American Flyer roster—the GE U33C six-axle diesel locomotive. Built between 1968 and 1975 by GE Transportation Systems, nearly 400 3,300 horsepower “Big Bombers” were made to haul heavy loads for a variety of railroads including Southern Pacific and Erie-Lackawanna.
The new Gauge U33C is made from all-new tooling and boasts the incomparable Lionel LEGACY Control System. Highly detailed and true to the originals, they feature many new details and features never before available in American Flyer ‘S’ Gauge, including replaceable scale wheel sets for operation on either scale track or traditional American Flyer type track.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- LEGACY RailSounds
- AF Speed Control
American Flyer LEGACY U-Boat 9/12
American Flyer LEGACY U33C Product Video 9/12
Chop vs Smooth Sine Wave
A/F LEGACY in Conventional
- SKU: 6-48195
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 13 1/2“
- Gauge: S Scale
- price: 479.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: North Pole Central
- Minimum Radius: 36" dia.
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Christmas Catalog
- Road Number: 1225
- <b>LEGACY Control System </b> equipped—able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control Mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>AF Speed Control</b> lets your locomotive operate smoothly and consistently over grades and through curves
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stoppedEight diesel RPM levels-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals -Single hit or continuous mechanical bell soundsIndependently adjustable volume control
- Two Powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheel
- Front and rear <b>Electro-Couplers</b>
- Operating headlight
- Operating marker lights on front and rear
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab Interior
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Detailed cab interior
- Cab window glass
- Engineer figure
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product