Clinchfield CSX-Heritage LEGACY Scale AC6000 #3620
Lionel continues its tribute to the rich heritage of modern railroads, honoring CSX.
CSX was one of the few railroads to purchase AC6000 diesels, and Lionel’s new CSX Heritage diesels feature special decoration in honor of the classic heritage railroads.
These scale engines in special commemorative paint schemes come fully equipped LEGACY Control, LEGACY Railsounds, and Odyssey II Speed Control.
- LEGACY RailSounds
- LEGACY Control System
- Odyssey System II
- Smoke Unit
- SKU: 6-38410
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 19 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 549.99
- year: 2011
- rail line: Clinchfield
- Minimum Radius: O42
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: 3620
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped - able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control </b>with ON/OFF switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:- CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog- Eight diesel RPM levels- LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds- Sequence Control plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
- IR Sensor equipped
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Refined conventional transformer control mode with lower starting speeds
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output in LEGACY Control or TMCC mode
- Directional lighting, including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Operating ground lights and ditch lights
- Illuminated number boards
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Illuminated cab interior
- Engineer and conductor figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product