Conrail 86' Hi-Cube Boxcar 2-Pack
86' Hi-Cube Boxcars
Designed mainly for hauling auto parts, Pullman 86' Hi-Cube boxcars were first built in the 1960's and remain a common and colorful site on the railroads today.
The 86' Hi-Cube Boxcar is the perfect freight car to run behind any modern diesel locomotive. With a specially designed coupler that adjusts around curves, these long cars are suitable to run on curves as tight as O54!
- SKU: 6-81095
- Dimensions: Length 21 1/2" ea
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 189.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Conrail
- Minimum Radius: O-42 / O-54 Recommended
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 237960
- 1:48 scale
- Die-cast sprung trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Operating die-cast "kinematic" couplers for close coupling on straightaways and auto adjusting to allow operating on tighter curves
- Draft gear adapter bracket included to support Kadee® coupler mounting
- Highly detailed plastic frame and underbody details
- Separately-applied metal underframe and body details
- Centered double-doors version
- Non-opening side doors
- Unique road numbers each car
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product