Detroit & Mackinac Scale Round-Roof Boxcar #3148
In the early 1930s, Pennsylvania developed a new round roof style of boxcar that allowed for a taller 10' inner height and increased overall loading volume. By the end of the decade the efficient round roof design was adopted by the ARA and utilized on other railroads.
- SKU: 6-17773
- Dimensions: Length: 11 ¼"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 69.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Detroit & Mackinac
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: 3148
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Hidden uncoupling tabs
- Single and double-door versions available
- Die-cast metal frame
- Separately applied metal underframe details
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product