Ferromex LEGACY Scale ES44AC Diesel #4617
The ES44AC sets the standard for modern motive power. These efficient work horses can be seen daily on all of America’s major railroads.
First built in 2003, GEVO Evolution Series locomotives are now found on most of the modern railroads. Union Pacific alone owns close to 1,000 ES44AC Tier 2 engines.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
- SKU: 6-81171
- Dimensions: Length: 19"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 549.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Ferromex
- Minimum Radius: O-42 / O-54 Recommended
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 4617
- <b>LEGACY™ Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY™ Control mode, in TrainMaster® Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey® II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds®</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk™ dialog and TowerCom™ announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog-Eight diesel RPM levels-LEGACY™ "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds-Sequence Control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive-Current speed and fuel dialog, water filling and coal loading sound effects
- IR Sensor equipped
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers™</b>
- Traction tires
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Marker lights on front and rear
- Illuminated number boards
- Lighted cab interior
- Operating ditch lights
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Engineer and conductor figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product