Canadian Pacific Early Era Inspection Vehicle
6-28454 | Price: $129.99
All new introduction from Lionel!
EARLY ERA INSPECTION VEHICLE
These die-cast metal, scale rail inspection cars are equipped with working headlights and are sure to add some fun to your train operating. Reminiscent of early classics intended for use in railroad maintenance they add an additional touch of prototypical realism.
Designed to operate on curves as tight as 0-27, they are visually accurate all the way to the locomotive looking cowcatcher on the front.
- Command Control equipped – able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Forward and reverse operation
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Standard O scale model operates on O-27 curves
- Detailed die-cast metal body and frame
- Operating headlights
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Dimensions: Approx. Length: 5½”
RailLine: Canadian Pacific
Minimum Curve: O-27
Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos