Santa Fe Command Crane and Boom Car Set
6-31782 | Price: $559.99
Nothing in O Gauge matches the hi-tech operation of the command control crane. The experience is complete with the addition of the Command Control ATSF boom car, which provides realistic crew and crane sounds synchronized perfectly with the action of the ATSF crane car. Listen as the engine sputters and comes to life. Hear the gears of the hook engage. Deploy the outriggers and hear the sounds of steel girders snapping into place.
- CRANE CAR FEATURES:
- Command Control operation, including 360 degree cab rotation, up and down action of the boom, independent control of the main and auxiliary hooks, independent control of the front and rear work lights, and deployment of all six outriggers. Command Control or Legacy CAB Remote Controller and Base required.
- Four powerful, maintenance-free motors
- Die-cast metal six-wheel sprung trucks
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Die-cast metal body, frame, and boom
- Operating front and rear work lights
- Opening cab doors
- 12 outrigger supports included for use on traditional O gauge,O- 27, or FasTrack track
- BOOM CAR FEATURES:
- Command Control equipped
- RailSounds sound system, including engine revving, air horn, couplers, and multi-part crew/foreman dialog
- Synchronized boom, winch, and outrigger effects
- Special start-up and shut down sequences
- Die-cast metal trucks and operating couplers
- Die-cast metal flatcar
- Wood flatcar deck
- Metal underframe details
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Crane Car Length: 10 3/4"
Boom Car Length: 11 1/4"
RailLine: Santa Fe
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel 2009 Volume II
Service DocumentsWiring Diagram Pictorial Diagram Parts List Service Tip Manual Exploded View
Product Instructional Videos
See more related videos